Thank you for your interest in Guardian Angel Foundation. If you have experienced hospice care for someone, you know how beneficial and comprehensive the care and education is for the patient and everyone involved. Guardian Angel Foundation is committed to enhancing the quality of life of individuals and families facing a life-limiting illness, as well as, supporting families during their bereavement journey. Guardian Angel Foundation serves 30 counties in Central Indiana and educates and supports these communities regarding all end of life issues, grief and bereavement and responds with compassion to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of these individuals and families.
By joining the Circle of Angels, you enable Guardian Angel Foundation to enhance the lives of patients in ways that are outside the scope of the traditional hospice benefit. In addition, your membership also makes possible the continued support of families on their grief journey and provides programs such as The BRIDGe Family Grief Support Group and Camp Angel bereavement camps for children and teens.
Your contribution would help provide the following services:
- Hospice end-of-life education throughout central Indiana
- Lifeline medical alert monitors for hospice patients (based on financial need) to help provide a sense of security
- Camp Angel Day Camp and Teen Retreat, our special bereavement camps for children
- Comfort items such as soothing CD’s, blankets, books, pillows, lotion, etc.
- Safety supplies such as smoke detectors, baby monitors, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Ongoing family bereavement programs and support groups
- Memorial services
Circle of Angels members receive:
- A quarterly newsletter from Guardian Angel Foundation (Starting Spring of 2018)
- Invites to special events and educational programs
- Membership recognition on website and publications
- Lifetime Member recognition on our "Tree of Life"
- Access to our Speaker’s Bureau to speak at your club, organization, church or business